Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 3900 Richmond Ave, Eltingville, NY 10312
Phone: (718) 227-3286
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner, Dessert
- local_parkingParkingValet, Street
- local_parkingBike ParkingNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- local_offerOffers Military DiscountYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
The place was very nice. The employees were also nice. Our waitress was wonderful very patient and accommodating. She kept asking us if we needed anything, or if everything was good. Nice cozy atmosphere. Food was delicious and drinks were awesome. Reasonable prices not too expensive. The only thing is parking is very hard around there and their parking lot is very small. Also the menu was limited. It was my first time here. I thought there would be a larger variety. But for the most part enjoyed everything.
Excellent food. Catered t9 my needs. Valet is available. They serve big groups. Catered to my needs I'd go back. Thumbs up.
I've been meaning to try this place for a while and I'm so happy I did! The hosts were really nice and were really quick to seat us. The server that we had was really nice and attentive. I really wasn't a fan of the fried zucchini, I felt like it lacked flavor. However the pizza was amazing! I also had the tiramisu after and it was equally as good. I will definitely be returning soon!
One of my favorite places to eat because the food is so delicious! Eggplant parmigiana and Caesar salad are my favorite from this restaurant. But every thing you order from here will taste amazing. Hence why it's always so busy.
Went here for an anniversary party. The appetizers were pretty good but the main dish was just ok. The atmosphere is fun and pretty loud. I would try it again.